2008/02/13

Quiz Results

A friend sent me some links to some fun online quizzes, well fun if something is missing in your moral center anyway.

Here is how I did:
Five year olds beware:
24


It's clobberin' time! 'Nuff said.

Lunar survival skills:
56%

56%? I feel shame in my emotion processing unit. I should change my user name. My only solace is that I disagree with some of the choices.

My geek percentage:
74% Geek



I took the Death Report quiz and found that 131,367 People Died the Day I was Born. Less than I would have thought.

In addition to my life insurance, apparently my survivors could sell my corpse for:
$4305.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.



And finally, since I have written about zombies before, here are my chances for the infamous zombie apocalypse scenario:
75%

Free California Dating

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad my friend. I disagreed with some of the choices for survival on the moon. Most were close to what the supposed experts said. The one thing I never considered was using the gun as a propellant.

spacer01 said...

Anonymous! It's been a long time! Seriously, which one of the lurkers are you?

Equalitist said...

I wouldn't call myself a lurker. But, hey, if that's how you want to refer to your best man....

Actually, it was a matter of habit to select Anonymous. I'll try not to let it happen again :) Although, I think I'd have to log in when I use my PDA (I'm at my laptop today), and I have no idea what my password may be.

spacer01 said...

What's wrong with Lurker? It sounds like a cool call sign to me.

Select anonymous if you want to, I just wanted to find out which one of my friends was leaving comments.